We are reopening the gym on May 4th and following the state guidelines for our business. We have cleaned the gym extensively, added some new equipment and put protocols in place for keeping our students and staff healthy. Because we are opening with only a limited number of classes, you will need to email with your choice of times to start back at an available time. If you paid your tuition for April (thank you) or reserved a spot, we will find you a time! Please pay May tuition as usual. Class times are listed under Classes – Developmental on this website.
If you are not ready to have your child come back to classes, you may still choose from our 4 options:
1. Pay full tuition and have a credit when you return.
2. Pay what you can and have it credited to your account when you return.
3. Pay $15 to reserve a spot when you return.
4. Email us a drop notice and take a chance on getting a spot when you are ready to return.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
- Maximum of 14 students and 2 teachers on the gym floor each class time.
- Handwashing or hand sanitizer (if you have your own sanitizer, please bring it) when entering, leaving and between events.
- Masks (available free at coronavirus.utah.gov/a-mask-for-every-utahn) – Available at the gym. If you have one for your child and want them to wear it, please send it.
- The entire gym will get a full cleaning every day and quick sanitizing periodically throughout the day.
Please refer to the Moderate Risk (Orange) Guidelines at swuhealth.org for general public for more details.
Some of our coaches are available for private lessons. Please email the gym at coralpeakgymnasticsgmail.com if you are interested.
Please do not bring your child to gym if they have ANY sign of illness, have had contact with anyone who has traveled to areas of higher incidence of coronavirus, or you are going to be around high risk individuals